Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Chemistry Humor






     Two hydrogen atoms meet.
     One says “I’ve lost my electron.”
     The other says “Are you sure?”
     The first replies “Yes, I’m positive.”




    A neutron goes into a bar and asks the bartender,
   "How much for a beer?"
    The bartender replies,
   "For you, no charge."

.  Heisenberg is out for a drive when he's stopped by a traffic cop. 
   The cop says: " Do you know how fast you were going? 
   Heisenberg replies: "No, but I know where I am".                                                        


                                          What is Ba(Na)2 ?
                                                  Banana

                             What is the purpose of a doctor?
                                               Helium.


1 comment: